Monday, March 02, 2009

Stargate: SG-1 Season Two & Three (TV Show)

What can I say about this show? It's amazing. And any sane person would love it. I just finished the third season. I think I actually watched about 10 episodes just today (called in sick to work). No I didn't call in sick just so I could watch Stargate. I was actually sick. But when you're sick, sometimes there's nothing better to do than to watch TV. And Stargate fit my craving.

This show is innovative, creative, and captivating. While very episodic, there are serialistic elements to it. Some form of story line continues throughout the show. But even though it doesn't follow the movie-like serials like Lost or Heroes, it is right up there with the best shows ever created, in my opinion. I would easily put it up there with Lost, Heroes, and probably even ABOVE Smallville.

Third best show ever? Quite possibly. Do yourself a favor: rewatch the original movie, then pick up season 1, it picks up right from where the movie left off.

My Rating: 5/5
My Recommendation: SSEEEEEE IIIIITTTTTT!!!!

No comments: