Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ratatouille (Movie)

I recently saw this movie for the first time. I've always loved Pixar movies but this one eluded me, I must admit, because of it's title. I just thought it was a terrible title and difficult to read. And the whole premise (what I could tell from the previews) didn't attract me like Toy Story or Monster's Inc.

I was wrong. This film was excellent. I loved it from start to finish. It is witty, fun, fast paced, and even emotional. I won't say that it had the deepest plot in the world but there's hardly a drawback to this film.

My Rating: 5 out of 5
My Recommendation: SEE IT

1 comment:

Karen Dougherty said...

I loved the movie too, but having been to Paris, I just couldn't get past the idea of rats being in charge of food in a restaurant - ugg!

I would have given it a 4 for that reason.